Instagram

lundi 6 janvier 2014

Funny Kangaroo story

So for once I am telling you a funny story. While I was in Australia with my school , we went to the Australian zoo . It was interesting because you could actually tutch some animals , like koalas and kangaroos . And the most exciting part was that you could sit , lay down , eat next to a kangaroo and you could even feed them . 
With one of my best friends we decided to lay down next to a kangaroo . The funny story is :


A kangaroo was hopping .


He smelled and saw a mayonnaise sandwich .


Ate it without breathing.


He liked it soooo much and felt so good after .



5 minutes after... He started feeling sick .



10 minutes after ... The kangaroo was dead and gone .


                   The End 


Don't worry , even if this is inspired by a real story , the kangaroo didn't actually die , the real short story is : we fed him and he started caughing. 

Hope you've enjoyed my funny little story!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hehee... I really like the way you illustrate this story. Very funny. I can't imagine how the kangaroo cough. hihiii

    RépondreSupprimer